New Methods in Renal Pathology,
September 20th – 22nd, 2023.
Join us for a full programme of lectures about cutting-edge methods in renal pathology, meet our renown speakers and enjoy fruitful discussions as well as networking with colleagues from a multidisciplinary background of nephrology, pathology and computer science.
The meeting takes place in Grand Hotel Terminus, a classic hotel central in the city of Bergen.
Amélie Dendooven, Andrew Janowcyk, Anirban Mukhopadhyay, Arvydas Laurinavicius, Behzad Najafian, Christos Chatziantoniou, Joachim Jankowski, Jürgen Floege, Kerstin Amann, Leonardo Meza-Zepeda, Michael Kampffmeyer, Moin Saleem, Nicole Endlich, Peter Boor, Peter Horvath, Pinaki Sarder, Pirkko Mattila, Stefan Porubsky, Stein Hallan, Susanne Lorenz.
- Machine learning and algorithm development in digital (nephro-)pathology
- Better visualization of kidney structures
- RNA and DNA extraction
- Reporting, biobanking and registries
- Handling of big data
- Save the hotel location, here.
- We have reserved a limited amount of rooms at Grand Terminus Hotel for participants to be booked on their own initiative.
- Any practical questions about the conference?
Contact Wenche at email@example.com.
«ERA‘s endorsement is for the promotion of education in general, therefore the specific content of the event/course is the responsibility of the organiser.»