MIT REAP Entrepreneurship Summer School is is a unique possibility for entrepeurs. Throughout an intensive four day programme you will work on your own case, and get a kick-start to your business idea.
The course will facilitated by Bill Aulet, Managing Director for Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship. Professor Bill Aulet is the brain behind «Diciplined Entrepreneurship» methodology, and is regarded as one of the world’s best lecturers within the field.
The summer school is an Entrepreneurship Programme to strengthen your entrepreneurial expertice and potential. You will achieve entrepreneurial skills and be equipped with a proven, systematic and rigorous approach to grow your business to new heights.
The programme is facilitated in a co-operation between GCE Ocean Technology and VIS. Details about the programme will be ready by January 2020.
Prior to the programme there will be a webinar with Bill Aulet from Boston, 13. May 16.00-19.00, at VIS in Bergen. The webinar is mandatory.
Who is the programme relevant for? Qualifications
The programme is relevant for entrepeneurs who are..
- Representing a Company that wants to grow
- Working on innovation, entrepreneurship and/or intrapreneurship
- Eager to learn on how to develop av successful business
- Developing your entreprenueriel skills and dreaming of becoming a sucessfull Entrepreneur
- Working with entrepreneurship in a university, industrial clusters or public institution responsible for entrepreneurship
No prior knowledge required, but participants must have their own business idea that they will work with during the course week.
There will be a participation fee of 10 000 NOK.
Registration will be opened by January 2020.
Please contact Nils Eivind Holmedal for further questions.