Get the latest knowledge about the hospital and care market in Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
As a participant in the webinar series, you will gain insight into the Nordic hospital and care market via presentations from key players who disseminate valuable facts and cases for inspiration. You will gain knowledge about the structure of the healthcare systems in the Nordic countries, and hear how you create relationships and sell to the various players in the markets.
The webinar series consists of four webinars – focusing on each of the countries: Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
The webinars will be held in English.
- 20th of January 2022 at 13.00 – 14.00 CET: Sweden
- 27th of January 2022 at 13.00 – 14.00 CET: Norway
- 3rd of February 2022 at 13.00 – 14.00 CET: Denmark
- 10th of February 2022 at 13.00 – 14.00 CET: Finland
(Note: You only need to sign up once for the whole webinar series. We will send you a link to each event a few days before each event)
The webinars will consist of approximately 30-40 minutes presentations followed by Q&A sessions. Topics to be covered:
- Organisation of the healthcare system
- Procurement of solutions for hospital and care sectors
- How do you approach and sell to hospitals?
- How do you approach and sell to municipalities?
- Game changers – if relevant.