The H2020 Helpdesk invites you to a H2020 seminar on “Horizon Europe” – the next research and innovation framework program from the European Commission.
Together with the British embassy and the University of Bergen, we also guide you on how to prepare for future collaborations with the UK in the context of Brexit.
Sign up at email@example.com
- 10:00 Arrivals & Coffee
- 10:15 Welcome
- 10:20 Existing UK-NO Horizon 2020 collaboration going forward – Karina Garnes Reigstad, Science & Innovation Policy Adviser, British Embassy
- 10:30 UK outside of the EU: expectations and guarantees – Vanessa Ivanov, Advisor, British Embassy
- 10:40 Discussions and questions
- 11:00 An update on Horizon Europe – Kristof Vlaeminck, Head of the Brussels Office, University of Bergen
- 11:30 Discussions and questions
The H2020 Helpdesk is a cooperation between The University of Bergen, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL), GCE Subsea, NCE Seafood Innovation Cluster, Innovation Norway, Bergen kommune, Hordaland Fylkeskommune, The Research Council of Norway and Bergen Teknologioverføring (BTO).
If you have any questions please contact the H2020 Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.